A Simplified Guide To The Sexualities
- Homosexual: sexual attraction to houses and other building like structures.
- Heterosexual: an undying lust for Macklemore.
- Asexual: attraction to any and all things beginning with the letter A.
- Pansexual: a desire for pots, pans, and other kitchen utensils.
- Polysexual: sexual attraction to polygons.
- Bisexual: Attraction to the 9th century Chinese army officer Bi Shiduo.
- Demisexual: Never ending love of demi lovato
THE TOP SELLING VINYL RECORDS OF 2014
Two nights of great concerts at Merriweather.
Thursday night I saw Beck at Merriweather Post Pavilion. It was incredibly fun. Sean Lennon’s band The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger was the opening act and they were awesome. Beck was by far the most entertaining concert I’ve ever been to. The man can sure move! The songs from Sea Change and Morning Phase were so beautiful live as well. Great show.
Friday night I saw Neutral Milk Hotel at Merriweather Post Pavilion. Wow, what an experience. I was already fortunate enough to get to see Jeff Mangum on his solo tour back in 2013, which was beyond amazing. I never thought I would ever get to hear their songs live, let alone two different times. The band was absolutely phenomenal. Jeff Mangum’s voice pierced the air with perfection, sounding even better live than on the recordings. The drummer, Jeremy Barnes, looked exactly like Daniel Day-Lewis’ character Daniel Plainview from There Will Be Blood and I was in absolute awe of him like wow he was great. The saw playing from Julian was something to remember for sure as well. The whole band was just amazing. Another great show.